The Musicians Institute Library is a shared space for all MI students, faculty, and staff. We courteously ask that all users:
• Please wear headphones while practicing or listening to music.
• Please limit cell phone calls out of respect for others.
• Please straighten up your computer station in preparation for the next student.
• Please finish any snacks before entering the library. Covered containers are
recommended for liquids.
• Please speak quietly while in the library as not to disrupt those studying.